The Bantam™ will save hours of wiring & installation time! It is a small, 8-circuit (expandable) control system that provides a clean (one ethernet cable into the cab!) and safe way to power and control 12/24VDC accessories. Due to the Bantam™’s small footprint, the placement options are endless! No cutting, fishing wires into the cab or tapping into the vehicle‘s electrical system. It’s the perfect over-all solution for all your aftermarket electrical accessories with options unmatched by anyone.
• High current capabilities (30 amps per circuit) with a maximum 100 amp capacity.
• Operates on 12VDC or 24VDC.
• Small footprint: 4.0”W x 4.0”L x 1.125”T (See side by side comparison to our Original 8-circuit system).
• Programmable functions for: Dimming, Strobe, Flash & Momentary.
• Switch linking (create a master switch to control other switches within the same panel).
• Flexibility to add multiple controller types such as: Touchscreen, HD smart controller, hard rocker switches and wirelessly using the Bantam™ app on a smart phone, tablet or any Bluetooth LE enabled device.
• Expandable up to 32 circuits that can be controlled with single touchscreen, or infinite number of circuits with use of additional controllers, limited only by the supplied power source.
• Ethernet cable interconnect with a 25’ foot distance limitation.
• Fully programmable via free Bantam™ app.
• Current monitoring (via touchscreen and app).
• Protection against: Over current, over heat, short, reverse polarity protection, and field collapse.
• Low voltage detection circuit that will monitor battery voltage and shut system, and all accessories attached to it, off when battery voltage drops below 11.2VDC.
• Ignition control for two circuits (switches 1 and 2).
• Safety lock-out for two circuits (switches 1 and 2).
• 16-position terminal block for end user connections (both ground and power).
• Removable dust cover with spots for legends and port identifications.
• Universal mount.
• 8-position input terminal block for controlling outputs (3.3VDC – 24VDC inputs).
EXTERNAL CONTROLLER OPTIONS
• Third party switches
• Raspberry Pi
• Alpine Audio systems KAC-001 head unit controller
• Sensors, thermostats, pressure switches, fan controllers & more
The primary reason for the Bluetooth integrated into the HD panel is for programming purposes, and not for remote control due to the limited range.
HD housings are precision machined billet aluminum which contribute to the distance limitations.
Ranges may vary from 5 feet up to 15 feet depending on location of the HD, the surroundings, phone type, phone cover and many other variables.